Some of the special ones:
1. Handmade Japanese tressed copper teapot, ‘Tsubame’
2. Teapot and teacup designed by Kenzo, ‘Gayne’
3. Handmade bone-china range from Germany, ‘Gretel White’
4. Handmade blue Japanese cast-iron teapot, ’Hake-Biki’
5. Double glazed and insulated teapots, ‘Snugglepot’ and ‘Salam’
6. Hungarian Trendglas teapot and cup, ‘Opus’
If you have one pot
And can make your tea in it
That will do quite well.
How much does he lack himself
Who must have a lot of things.
If you have no pot
Take a saucepan and in that
Boil you hot water.
Even so your tea may be
Quite the best in all Japan.
-Sen No Rikyu